Dr. Rothman, D.C., F. I. C. P. A., began her professional career as a high school physical education teacher. She holds a Master's Degree in Special Education from Manhattan College and in 1998, earned a Doctor of Chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College.
In 2004, Dr. Rothman left her practice in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and opened Rothman Chiropractic & Wellness Center, LLC to serve the Englewood and surrounding communities (where she resides). The goal of the Center is to provide patients with individualized chiropractic care and other adjunct therapies to allow her patients to achieve optimal results.
Dr. Rothman continues to pursue educational opportunities on an ongoing basis to ensure patients receive the most cutting edge services. She has earned certifications in the following areas:
- Bikram Yoga
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (sastm.com)
- Kinesio Taping/Spider Tech Taping (kinesiotaping.com)
- Medical Acupuncture
- Fascial Stretching (fst.com)
- Medical Examiner for the Department of Transportation
- NIMMO Mysofascial Trigger Point Therapy
- Webster In-Utero Technique (icpa4kids.com)
- Chiropractic Massage
- Cox Flexion Distraction Technique